Enjoy the video link below.
NOTIFICATION TO OUR CLIENTS: PROVISIONS TAKEN FOR REOPENING
'We want everyone to know that all the technicians have returned to work, and as always, we take steps to insure the safety and health of our clients:
- Avati Salon is a uniquely
designed salon that is compartmentalized in such a way that it
easily allows for social distancing
- The salon has been cleaned and sanitized and ready for reopening.
- Retail products have been organized on the shelves as to no allow touching by clients unless they purchase.
- Snacks, drinks, magazines
and other reading material will no longer be available and there
will no longer be a waiting
- Sign will be posted reminding technicians and clients not to touch face, eyes, ears or mouth.
- We always follow the sanitation guidelines set down by the California State Licensing Board.
- Sterilization methods will be performed by each technician after they have finished with each client.
- We had previously installed two ceiling
exhaust fans, one that is 400 (CFPM) Cubic Feet Per Minute and one
- We have installed numerous air purifiers strategically placed around the salon.
- We have added multiple Non-Contact Instant Body Infrared Thermometers to be used as
each technician or client enters
- Everyone working here wears a mask and
we have purchased masks to be given to clients that do not have a
- We have installed sneeze guards at each nail station to safely separate clients from technicians.
- We are installing clear vinyl curtains between each nail station and between both pedicure chairs.
- We will
continue to do business in this manner until we have been assured by
the government that the COVID-19 threat
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressors and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything said.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all the moisture and does not let it peel off and disintegrates). ), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules ﬂoat in the air for up to 3 hours and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more conﬁined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* This is super said, but you have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT
Copyright (c) 2018 Avati Salon ... all rights reserved.