NOTIFICATION TO OUR CLIENTS:
Once the government restrictions have been lifted, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and Avati Salon re-opens for business, we want everyone to know that we have insured a place for all the technicians to return to work, and as always, we take steps to insure the safety and health of our customers by continually sanitizing the salon on a daily basis. In an ongoing effort to keep clients safe we had previously installed two ceiling exhaust fans, one that is 400 (CFPM) Cubic Feet Per Minute and one 700 CFPM which means that approximately every 11 minutes the entire cubic feet of air in the salon will be replenished, we have also installed numerous air purifiers strategically placed around the salon. We have also added a Non-Contact Instant Body Infrared Thermometer to be used as each technician or client enters the facility to determine if they possibly have a temperature.
We will continue to adhere to government guidelines and sanitation guidelines set down by the California State Licensing Board. The technicians will wear masks and masks will be provided for clients if requested. We will continue to do business in this manner until we have been assured by the government that the COVID-19 threat has been addressed significantly. We look forward to once again seeing you at Avati Salon and getting appointments and business back to where it once was. For further information about COVID-19 read below.
* The virus is not a living organism, but a protein molecule (DNA) covered by a protective layer of lipid (fat), which, when absorbed by the cells of the ocular, nasal or buccal mucosa, changes their genetic code. (mutation) and convert them into aggressors and multiplier cells.
* Since the virus is not a living organism but a protein molecule, it is not killed but decays on its own. The disintegration time depends on the temperature, humidity and type of material where it lies.
* The virus is very fragile; the only thing that protects it is a thin outer layer of fat. That is why any soap or detergent is the best remedy because the foam CUTS the FAT (that is why you have to rub so much: for 20 seconds or more, to make a lot of foam). By dissolving the fat layer, the protein molecule disperses and breaks down on its own.
* HEAT melts fat; this is why it is so good to use water above 25 degrees Celsius for washing hands, clothes and everything. In addition, hot water makes more foam and that makes it even more useful.
* Alcohol or any mixture with alcohol over 65% DISSOLVES ANY FAT, especially the external lipid layer of the virus.
* Any mix with 1 part bleach and 5 parts water directly dissolves the protein, breaks it down from the inside.
* Oxygenated water helps long after soap, alcohol and chlorine, because peroxide dissolves the virus protein, but you have to use it pure and it hurts your skin.
* NO BACTERICIDE SERVES. The virus is not a living organism like bacteria; they cannot kill what is not alive with antibiotics, but quickly disintegrate its structure with everything said.
* NEVER shake used or unused clothing, sheets or cloth. While it is glued to a porous surface, it is very inert and disintegrates only between 3 hours (fabric and porous), 4 hours (copper, because it is naturally antiseptic; and wood, because it removes all the moisture and does not let it peel off and disintegrates). ), 24 hours (cardboard), 42 hours (metal) and 72 hours (plastic). But if you shake it or use a feather duster, the virus molecules ﬂoat in the air for up to 3 hours and can lodge in your nose.
* The virus molecules remain very stable in external cold, or artificial as air conditioners in houses and cars. They also need moisture to stay stable, and especially darkness. Therefore, dehumidified, dry, warm and bright environments will degrade it faster.
* The virus CANNOT go through healthy skin.
* Vinegar is NOT useful because it does not break down the protective layer of fat.
* NO SPIRITS, NOR VODKA, serve. The strongest vodka is 40% alcohol, and you need 65%.
* LISTERINE IF IT SERVES! It is 65% alcohol.
* The more conﬁined the space, the more concentration of the virus there can be. The more open or naturally ventilated, the less.
* This is super said, but you have to wash your hands before and after touching mucosa, food, locks, knobs, switches, remote control, cell phone, watches, computers, desks, TV, etc. And when using the bathroom.
* Also keep your NAILS SHORT
Copyright (c) 2018 Avati Salon ... all rights reserved.